Accepts video signal from 4 different technologies on any channel in any combination
The new generation PRO-View recorders accept video from analogue, HD-TVI, AHD and analogue cameras. This allows you to install now and worry less about upgrading the system in the future. Support for hd and analogue technologies makes gradual system takeovers a simple and less costly process as existing analogue cameras can be mixed in with new hd models with ease!
Uses the same menu system as all pro-view dvrs for ultimate ease of use
half the battle of installing any equipment is knowing how to use the menu system. with this in mind, the menus of the new generation pro-view dvrs are exactly the same as the original pro-view units. it’s not just the menus that are the same either; the new pro-view dvrs use the same socatch app for android and apple devices and can be incorporated into the same cms software as original pro-view units.
Simple, straightforward networking with p2p provided as standard
All new generation pro-view recorders come with p2p allowing for quick, easy network setup. Simply connect the DVR’s network port to your router, scan the qr code in the system info menu with the socatch app and off you go! there’s no longer any need to set up port forwarding or ddns. of course, if you still want to network the dvr the original way, pro-view still provide a free ddns account licence on the i-dvr.net server.
Unlimited telephone technical support and a 3 year warranty with every unit
We want you to be as confident with pro-view as we are. that’s why every unit is tested before dispatch to minimise the risk of ‘DOA’ equipment and that’s why we offer a 3 year warranty on the dvr. our technical support team is also on hand monday to friday 9am to 5pm to assist with any issues you may have on site for as long as the dvr is installed. you can contact the dedicated technical support team on 0330 122 2410.
• Connect any combination of Analogue / AHD / TVI / IP cameras
• Records half real time at 1080p and real time at 720p / 960H
• 1x HDMI / 1x VGA, 1x BNC video output
• 1 Audio input / 1 audio output
• Embedded Linux OS
• Accepts 2 SATA devices (2 hard drives or 1 hard drive and 1 DVD writer)
• RS-485 PTZ support (also TVI UTC support)
• 2x USB 2.0 ports & 1x USB 3.0 port)
• H.264 compression
• 10/100Mbps network interface
• Incident Backup to USB or LAN
• 10,000 event log
• USB Mouse & IR remote control supplied
• P2P licence supplied
• i-dvr.net DDNS licence supplied
• Uses iWatch DVR II or SoCatch App
• Dimensions (WxHxD):- 430 x 55 x 293mm
• 1TB hard drive installed
- Additional Information
Manufacturer part number PV508UN-1TB Brand PRO-View Technology Analogue + AHD + TVI + IP Max. Cameras 8 Hard Drive Size 1TB